Oh no!: The sky is falling and we are still fighting a ridiculous balloon battle!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
In a world of floating islands, what do you do when the land starts to fall? Hold it up with balloons, of course!
Oh No! is a two-player strategy game. The goal is to get a higher score than your opponent before the game ends. If you place a balloon, you claim that tile and the four surrounding it. But be careful, you can only build things near the structures you've already built. Build bridges to cross gaps between islands (make sure there's a balloon or another bridge next to the spot you want to build them!), and cannons that can fire at an enemy balloon!
- Click on a tile to interact with it.
- Use the arrow keys or WASD to move the camera.
- Firing Cannons: Click the cannon and press the fire button. Then, use WASD to scroll the camera and click the balloon that you want to pop.
- Press pass to end the turn early.
- Unity (https://unity3d.com/)
- Aseprite (https://www.aseprite.org/)
- Music from Jukedeck - create your own at http://jukedeck.com/
- Bfxr (https://www.bfxr.net/)
Oh no! was created by @Ariawyn and @reizoukin in under 72 hours for the Ludum Dare Jam. It was a truly collaborative effort!
Thanks for playing, and let us know your high scores!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.